Thursday, April 4, 2013

An Introduction

As you are reading these words, you have begun the painstaking and fruitless event of reading things that I deem worthy of writing about. Mostly, I want to write about running, but I'm sure to include plenty of stories about the military and college life, maybe even some food related posts.

 I should probably warn you that I have strong opinions. You're probably not going to like some of them. I couldn't care less. But I would like you to know what's going on when we get serious. And I'd rather you have an opinion than just be a wandering sheep. Here's to us becoming less apathetic together.

In regards to the title; It came to me in a flash and sounded fancy, but I think it's aptly named. Some of the greatest people had numerous failures before they were ever successful, and realizing that is a positive, I think.

To close, I didn't run today. My IT band is sore and the weather is disgusting, hopefully some more stretching will do me good. But as I come back from my consistent string of injuries, I did a 2 Mile tempo on Monday at 12km race pace, did a 4.6 mile long run Tuesday night just faster than marathon pace, and did 3.4 miles at recovery pace yesterday.

Let's see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment